Be the first to know
Selling Your Property?
Request a Free valuation
View properties we
Contact The Team
Storey Close, Helmsley
- IMMACULATELY RENOVATED END TERRACE HOUSE
- OFFERED FOR SALE ON A SHARED OWNERSHIP BASIS PLUS MONTHLY RENT
- OPEN-PLAN LIVING AREA WITH LOG BURNER
- STYLISH KITCHEN WITH SOLID WOOD WORKTOPS
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- REFURBISHED HOUSE BATHROOM
- SOUTH-FACING REAR GARDEN
- DRIVEWAY & GARAGE/WORKSHOP
9 Storey Close is a much-improved and immaculately presented, two bedroom end terrace house occupying a cul de sac location on the south-eastern edge of Helmsley.
The current owners have made some significant improvements and upgrades to the property and now offers open-plan style living accommodation with Upvc double-glazing. In brief it comprises: entrance hall, open-plan living room/kitchen with French doors onto the garden, first floor landing, two bedrooms (both with built-in storage) and a stylish bathroom with white suite. The property benefits from a south-facing back garden, further garden to the front and a driveway leading to an attached garage/workshop.
The property is offered for sale on a 61% shared ownership basis, with the remaining 39% retained by the Rural Housing Trust on which a monthly rent is paid.
Helmsley is a very attractive, Georgian market town situated on the southern fringe of the North York Moors National Park. With a weekly market, an eclectic range of smart shops, hotels, restaurants and high-class delicatessens the town is a highly regarded tourist destination. The opportunities for outdoor recreation are endless, with lovely walks in Duncombe Park to the south of the town and the Hambleton Hills to the north. The town has a wide range of amenities, including surgery, library, thriving arts centre and recreation ground. Storey Close is located off Riccall Drive and Number 9 is clearly identified by our ‘For Sale’ board.