Cundalls have been advising clients in agricultural and rural matters for several generations of farming and land owning clients.
Our team of rural surveyors provides a wide range of professional agricultural services to clients based throughout the North of England. Our reputation also means that we are appointed experts on the NFU rural surveyor panel, providing work throughout the North of England.
Whilst being based in and primarily covering Yorkshire, due to our expertise and knowledge in agricultural matters we are regionally renowned and have provided a wide range of agricultural advice for clients throughout England (Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Lancashire, Northumberland and County Durham).
- Our professional services include
- Farm and Rural Agency
- Farm and Estate Management
- Valuations secured lending, probate, matrimonial, expert witness, partnership restructuring, tenant right matters
- Annual Stocktaking Valuations
- Compensation claims and Compulsory Purchase
- Grant Scheme Advice - Single Payment Scheme
- Environmental Scheme Advice - Entry Level Scheme, Higher Level Scheme
- Planning and Development
- Rating Appeals
- Contract Farming and Farm Business Tenancy advice
- Landlord and Tenant matters - Rent reviews, succession, dilapidations
- Preparation of licences and agreements
- Auction Dispersal Sales
- Forestry and Woodland
- Expert Witness and Dispute Resolution
- Diversification schemes
- Renewable Energy
- Farm secretarial services - Cundalls RFAS
- Tax Planning and strategic estate planning
- Land Investment and management
- Mapping and preparation of plans
Cundalls are also partners in Malton Livestock Auctioneers with weekly sales of both fatstock and stores together with regular special sales and primestock shows. For more information visit the auctions page.