Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
A UNIQUE RESIDENTIAL / LEISURE DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY COMPRISING BEAUTIFUL PERIOD PROPERTY SET WITHIN THE HEART OF THE COASTAL TOWN OF SCARBOROUGH
“St Saviours Church Hall comprises a beautiful, period property set in large, detached plot and offers unique residential and leisure development opportunities subject to the necessary consents. The property extends to over 6,000ft2 and has received positive Pre-Application Advice for its redevelopment to 13-apartments”
• Beautiful, period property set in a prominent setting
• Unique development opportunity with potential to create stunning coastal apartments
• Former St Saviours Church Hall with accommodation extending to over 6,000ft2
• Positive Pre-Application advice with proposals for creation of block of 13-apartments
• Spacious accommodation retaining period features
• Excellent location set within the heart of Scarborough and close to the coastline and town centre
• Set in prominent corner plot of approximately 0.276-acres
• Front and side access to the property and outside space