- A unique mixed use investment opportunity located in the heart of Pickering.
- Beautifully presented character cottage and separate Café facility.
- Currently providing a rental income of approximately £24,000 PA
- Pudding House: Fully renovated character cottage currently let out as a successful holiday let with private courtyard garden.
- Pudding Barn; café facility: A converted range of buildings providing almost 1,000 square feet of space.
- Commercial kitchen – ground floor café and seating area – first floor dining area – store rooms – customer WC.
- A3 Commercial Classification.
- Grounds: Hard landscaped outside seating and eating area. Potential off-street parking
- No Onward Chain
A CENTRALLY LOCATED MIXED USE PROPERTY COMPRISING AN ATTRACTIVE , THREE BEDROOM CHARACTER COTTAGE AND SEPARATE CAFÉ, CURRENTLY WITH A3 CLASSIFICAITON, BUT WITH FURTHER POTENTIAL; SUBJECT TO ANY NECESSARY PLANNING CONSENTS.
A characterful end of terrace property, Pudding House was thoroughly renovated around nine years ago, with result being a modern cottage with a number of attractive original features and character touches. The cottage has been operating as a successful holiday cottage but is unrestricted and could be occupied as a full time home.
In all the cottage provides 838 square feet and in brief comprises; breakfast kitchen with utility and cloakroom, living and dining room with separate study and sitting room. On the first floor are three bedrooms, house bathroom and additional WC. The cottage has a sheltered, south facing courtyard garden.
The cafe was converted from a range of traditional outbuildings around nine years ago and was redeveloped with flexibility in mind, ensuring that despite its classification there is huge scope for change of use subject to all necessary consents and permission.
Currently operating as a successful café and gelato shop the building provides 947 square feet of space with a large open plan café area to the ground and first floors, commercial kitchen, store room and customer WC. There is an enclosed hard paved courtyard area which serves as an outside eating area with built in pizza oven. However this area does provide off-street parking if required.
Pickering is a busy market town on the southern boundary of the North York Moors National Park and some 25 miles north of the city of York. Champley Mews is located just off the Market Place and offers easy access to a wide range of amenities, including primary school, surgery, library, sports centre and swimming pool. Convenient also for the surrounding countryside; the neighbouring North York Moors National Park to the north and the Heritage Coastline to the east