Be the first to know
Selling Your Property?
Request a Free valuation
View properties we
Contact The Team
Vale of Pickering
An immaculately presented Grade II Listed Manor House with land, buildings and equestrian facilities, in beautiful grounds and
occupying a pleasant and private edge of village position within 8.2 acres
- House & Annexe: Nicely appointed 5 / 6 bedroom house with a wealth of period features providing over 5,000 sq.ft of well-proportioned accommodation.
Ground Floor: Reception Hall – Drawing Room – Dining Room – Library – Breakfast Kitchen – Study – Cloakroom and Laundry
First Floor: Master Bedroom with En-suite, Bedroom with En-suite, Three further Bedrooms and Family Bathroom.
Annexe/Nanny Flat: Ground floor Living Room. First Floor: Bedroom and Shower Room
- Gardens & Grounds: Extensive south facing garden with mature trees, shrubs, lawns and orchard areas. Ample private parking.
- Outbuildings: Traditional range of buildings with potential for further improvement to create a holiday cottage, annexe or studio (subject to necessary planning consents). Planning in place for an Oak framed garage.
- Equestrian Facilities: Grass paddock plus stables and stores. In all 8.2 acres of which around 7 acres is free draining grazing land.
- GUIDE PRICE: £1,350,000
- Fo further details on this property please contact Judith Simpson on 01751 472 766 or Tom Watson on 01653 697 820