Be the first to know
Selling Your Property?
Request a Free valuation
View properties we
Contact The Team
Lot 3 - 40 Acres Land, Dunnington, York
- Excellently situated block of arable land with good access and direct road frontage
- Ring-fenced block extending to 40 acres
- Suitable for range of cereal or root cropping
- Productive Grade II arable land
- Forms Lot 3 of the wider Sale of Cowslip Hill Farm
Lot 3 extends to 40 acres of productive arable land and forms part of the wider sale of Cowslip Hill Farm. The land is situated within a ring-fenced block comprising around 40 acres of productive, Grade II arable land which is currently farmed under a cropping licence agreement. The land is suitable for a range of cereal or root cropping with good access and road frontage, suitable for large, modern machinery.
The land is shown on the former Ministry of Agricultural Provisional Land Classification map primarily as Grade II.
The land is primarily shown in the Soil series of England and Wales as being of the following: “Blackwood” type. These soils are described as “deep permeable, sandy and coarse loamy soils suitable for cereal, potatoes, sugar beet and some grass and coniferous woodland”.
FOR SALE BY PRIVATE TREATY
FORMS LOT 3
OFFERS OVER £350,000