Be the first to know
Selling Your Property?
Request a Free valuation
View properties we
- Very spacious individual build
- Build around 15 years ago
- Modern fixtures and fittings
- Over 2800 ft2 of modern accommodation
- Large Entrance Hall – dual aspect Sitting Room
- Cloakroom – Kitchen with fitted Pantry – Utility Room
- Up to Four Bedrooms arranged over two floors
- Two bedrooms with en-suite facilities - House Bathroom
- low maintenance garden and grounds
- Off-street parking – Integral double garage
- Further land and substantial stable block available separately
Situated on the eastern fringe of Keldholme, Lytel Garth is an attractive stone built dormer bungalow, designed and build by the current occupier and providing a spacious and versatile range of up to four bedroom accommodation, only a short distance from the well served market town of Kirkbymoorside. The property is deceptively spacious and provides over 2,800 sq. feet of accommodation. The layout comprises; entrance hall, ideal as a dining or entertaining area, large dual aspect sitting room with open fire, breakfast kitchen with pantry and adjoining utility room. To the ground floor is a large bedroom with en-suite bathroom and on the First Floor are a further three double bedrooms, one with an en-suite and a further main bathroom. Outside a gravelled drive leads onto a block paved parking area, with ample space for turning and parking a number of vehicles. A lawned garden stands to the rear and wraps around both sides of the property, with a useful greenhouse to the back. To the immediate rear of the property is a grass paddock with substantial stone stable block. This is available by separate negotiation.