Be the first to know
Selling Your Property?
Request a Free valuation
View properties we
Contact The Team
- SUBSTANTIAL DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE SET IN EXTENSIVE GROUNDS
- ENJOYING BEAUTIFUL SEA VIEWS
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL & GUEST CLOAKROOM
- 25FT LIVING ROOM WITH LOG BURNER & 23FT CONSERVATORY OVERLOOKING THE GARDEN
- WELL-APPOINTED DINING KITCHEN WITH JOINER BUILT UNITS & GRANITE WORKTOPS
- GOOD-SIZED UTILITY ROOM
- MASTER BEDROOM SUITE WITH BALCONY & DRESSING ROOM & BATHROOM
- THREE FURTHER DOUBLE BEDROOMS & HOUSE BATHROOM
- AMPLE PARKING - INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE & FURTHER SINGLE GARAGE
- IMMACULATE GROUNDS OF ALMOST 0.8 ACRES
Field House Lodge is an immaculately presented family home occupying a rural position with stunning sea views, yet only 1 mile from the well-served village of Hunmanby. The house offers incredibly spacious accommodation amounting to over 2,600sq.ft, which has been updated and improved by the current owners, within beautiful grounds of almost 0.8 acres.
Every single room is generously proportioned and the accommodation briefly comprises: porch, entrance hall, guest cloakroom, 25ft living room with multi-fuel stove, 23ft conservatory opening onto the garden, dining kitchen with joiner-built cabinets and a large utility room. Upstairs is a superb master bedroom suite with balcony, dressing room and bathroom which along with a further three double bedrooms and house bathroom leading off a galleried landing.
The extensive gardens and grounds at Field House Lodge are a particularly pleasing aspect of the property and total almost 0.8 acres. They are beautifully maintained, offer a high degree of privacy and include lawn, flagged terraces, shrub borders, timber deck, hot tub, summer house and children’s play area. The driveway offers a plentiful amount of parking and gives access to an integral double garage and an additional single garage alongside.
Hunmanby is a well-served village nestled on the edge of the Yorkshire Wolds, just 3 miles from local beaches and the popular seaside town of Filey. The village has a wide range of services and amenities including doctor’s surgery, primary school, several pubs, a 9-hole golf course and a variety of shops including grocers, butchers and delicatessen. The nearby towns of Filey and Scarborough provide a full range of services, shops, supermarkets, social and entertainment attractions.