Be the first to know
Selling Your Property?
Request a Free valuation
View properties we
Contact The Team
- BEAUTIFULLY APPOINTED TWO BEDROOM STONE COTTAGE
- GRADE II LISTED & FULL OF ORIGINAL FEATURES
- LIVING ROOM WITH LOG BURNER
- KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- TWO BEDROOMS & STYLISH BATHROOM TO THE FIRST FLOOR
- FLAGGED STONE FLOORS THROUGHOUT THE GROUND FLOOR WITH UNDERFLOOR HEATING
- PAVED SOUTH-FACING GARDEN TO THE FRONT
- IDEAL FIRST HOME OR HOLIDAY COTTAGE
- POPULAR VILLAGE WITH GOOD PUB
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
No. 2 Tarr’s Yard is particularly charming mid terrace, stone and pantile cottage quietly situated in one of Ryedale’s most popular villages. The property, which has been comprehensively restored, retains a significant amount of its original character which is further enhanced by York stone flagged floors downstairs which are underfloor heated.
The cottage is Listed Grade II as being of architectural or historic interest and the accommodation comprises: living room with log burner, kitchen with integrated appliances, rear lobby, first floor landing, two bedrooms (one double, one single) and a well-appointed bathroom. Externally there is a small garden area immediately in front of the property providing a great place to sit out.
Westow is an attractive conservation village set in pleasant countryside, in an area where the landscape of the Howardian Hills opens out into the rolling hills of the Yorkshire Wolds. The village benefits from a highly regarded pub and restaurant, The Blacksmith’s Arms and has a well-supported cricket club. The nearby market town of Malton (6 miles) offers a good range of amenities, including shops, restaurants and cafes, tennis courts, swimming pool, gym, cinema and excellent schools. There is easy access to York, approximately 14 miles, with all its varied facilities, including a mainline railway station with direct services to London Kings Cross in less than 2 hours.