Be the first to know
Selling Your Property?
Request a Free valuation
View properties we
Contact The Team
- Detached 1940s House Occupying a Large Plot with Open Views
- Porch & Spacious Entrance Hall
- Two Reception Rooms & Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms & House Bathroom to the First Floor
- Large Roof Space with Potential
- LPG Central Heating & uPVC Double Glazing
- Ample Parking & Double Garage
- Good-Sized Gardens with Open Views
- In Need of Updating & Improvement
- No Onward Chain
Holmgarth is an individual detached house located on the edge of the village and occupying a generous plot with open views to the front and rear. The property is constructed of red engineering brick under a pantile roof and is thought to date from the late 1940s. The property would now benefit from modernisation and improvement but offers great potential to modify and extend – subject to securing any necessary consents. Windows are double glazed and there is LPG central heating.
There are good sized gardens, which lie mostly to the rear and enjoy a south-easterly aspect with views across farmland. A tarmac driveway gives plenty of space to park and leads to a double garage.
Rillington is an especially well-served village with a number of amenities including shop and post office, primary school, two pubs, butcher’s shop and Doctor’s surgery. A regular bus service passes through the village and the A64 provides easy access to the nearby market town of Malton (5 miles), Scarborough and York (18 and 23 miles respectively). Malton Road is located at the western edge of Rillington yet within walking distance of village amenities.