Be the first to know
Selling Your Property?
Request a Free valuation
View properties we
Contact The Team
Parliament Street, Norton
- Brand-New One-Off Detached House Located within Easy Reach of the Town Centre
- Spacious Accommodation Arranged Over Three Floors
- Entrance Hall & Guest Cloakroom
- Living Room with Log Burner
- Dining Kitchen Opening onto the Rear Garden
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room & Balcony Velux
- Two Further Double Bedrooms & House Bathroom with Separate Walk-In Shower
- Gas Central Heating
- uPvc Double-Glazing & 10 Year New-Build Warranty
- Off-Street Parking & South-Facing Back Garden
- Ready for Immediate Occupation
Stephenson House is a brand-new family home, constructed by a local builder offering surprisingly spacious three double bedroom accommodation, finished to an excellent standard.
The property, which is constructed of brick under a slate roof, will benefit from high levels of insulation, windows and doors are double-glazed and central heating will be provided by an efficient combi boiler.
The accommodation is arranged over three floors, which comprises: entrance hall, guest cloakroom, living room with wood burner and an open-plan dining kitchen with solid oak worktops and French doors opening onto the back garden. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The second floor is given over to a master bedroom suite with superb Velux balcony window and an en-suite shower room.
Externally there is an enclosed, south-facing back garden and tarmac driveway for one car. The garden is turfed and includes a timber deck and good quality garden shed.
Norton is a popular town which benefits from a comprehensive range of amenities including schools, shops, pubs, golf course, sports centre and swimming pool. The town is separated by a bridge over the River Derwent from Malton, which has in recent years gained a reputation as Yorkshire’s Food Capital and where there are further amenities. The railway station provides regular services to York from where London can be reached in less than 2 hours. Stephenson House is located on Parliament Street, identified by our ‘For Sale’ board and is especially well placed for access to town centre amenities.