Be the first to know
Selling Your Property?
Request a Free valuation
View properties we
Contact The Team
Commercial Street, Norton
- CHARMING TOWN CENTRE COTTAGE WITH SOUTH-FACING REAR GARDEN
- ACCOMMODATION EXTENDING TO OVER 900 SQ.FT. ARRANGED OVER THREE FLOORS
- 20FT LIVING / DINING ROOM
- COMPREHENSIVELY FITTED KITCHEN
- TWO CHARACTERFUL DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM WITH WHITE SUITE
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- SOUTH-FACING LAWNED GARDEN TO THE REAR
- CONVENIENTLY PLACED FOR TOWN AMENITIES
- VIEWING IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED
34 Commercial Street is a delightful, town centre Georgian cottage offering much-improved accommodation over three floors with the benefit of gas central heating and Upvc double-glazing. The total floor area extends to over 900sq.ft and includes a 20’ living/dining room, good-sized fitted kitchen, two characterful double bedrooms and a first floor bathroom. Constructed of a combination of brick and stone, under a pantile roof, the property is much bigger than it first appears and is well worthy of an internal inspection.
To the rear of the property is a long, south-facing lawned garden and a patio/yard area. The cottage also owns a small brick-built outhouse.
Norton is a popular town which benefits from a comprehensive range of amenities including schools, shops, pubs, golf course, sports centre and swimming pool. The town is separated by a bridge over the River Derwent from Malton, which has in recent years gained a reputation as Yorkshire’s Food Capital and where there are further amenities. The railway station provides regular services to York from where London can be reached in less than 2 hours. Commercial Street is centrally located and within the town’s Conservation Area. Number 34 is on the southern side of the street and identified by our ‘For Sale’ board.