Be the first to know
Selling Your Property?
Request a Free valuation
View properties we
Contact The Team
- Detached 1930's House Set in within Good-Sized Gardens with Ample Parking & Large Workshop
- 20ft Living Room with Patio Doors
- Dining Kitchen
- Pantry & Utility Room
- Three Bedrooms & Shower Room
- Oil Fired Central Heating & uPvc Double Glazing
- Ample Parking & Good-Sized Gardens
- 28ft Triple Garage / Workshop
- Superb Views
- Potential to Extend - Subject to Planning
Pump House was built in 1935 as a water board house and has been lived in by the current owners for over 40 years. Constructed of brick under a rosemary tile roof, the property occupies a great position on the very edge of Amotherby village and enjoys an open outlook to the east and terrific views to the North York Moors. Subject to securing the necessary consents, there is excellent scope to extend the house to take full advantage of this position.
The house occupies a generous plot of approximately 0.2 acres with ample parking, beautifully maintained gardens and a substantial 28ft garage/workshop building. A further area of garden is leased from Yorkshire Water on a peppercorn rent.
Amotherby is a popular village located along the B1257 between