Be the first to know
Selling Your Property?
Request a Free valuation
View properties we
Contact The Team
7.3 acres Thornton le Dale, Pickering
ATTRACTIVELY LOCATED PARCEL OF PRODUCTIVE LAND / PONY PADDOCK
· 7.33 acres of Productive agricultural land in a rural position yet within 1 mile of Thornton le Dale village
· Recently re-fenced and mature hedging to all boundaries
· Productive grassland which has previously produced arable crops.
· Suitable for mowing land or livestock or horse grazing
· Good Grade 3 Agricultural Land
· Good road frontage
· Close to Thornton Dale village and suitable for a pony paddock
FOR SALE BY PRIVATE TREATY
GUIDE PRICE: OFFERS OVER: £75,000