Be the first to know
Selling Your Property?
Request a Free valuation
View properties we
- Redevelopment Opportunity
- Garage with Full Planning Permission
- Stone Built
A one-off opportunity to acquire a traditional detached stone building, currently used as two garages but with
Full Planning Permission passed for change of use and conversion to office use or consultation room for a health/fitness practitioner.
Planning Permission – Ryedale District Council 18/00847/FUL
- Traditional stone construction currently amounting to 285 ft2. The planning would allow the building to be divided into three areas, with reception room, main work/treatment space and separate cloakroom.
- Full planning permission granted for the change of use and alteration with potential to revisit the planning and adapt if necessary – subject to all necessary consents and permissions.
- Permission allows for off-street parking to the immediate front of the building
· Alternatively, a useful garage and storeroom set in a convenient location
· Accessible site just off Firthland Road, close to the centre of this popular and thriving market town.