Be the first to know
Selling Your Property?
Request a Free valuation
View properties we
- Grade ll Listed Period Cottage
- Well Presented and Spacious Accommodation
- Sitting Room with Open Fire
- Dining Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Courtyard Area with Outbuildings
- Short Stroll to Pickering Town Centre
- Ideal Investment Property
Currently used as a second home, 44 Hungate would work equally well as a full-time home or as an investment property being well sited as a holiday home.
The cottage is well presented throughout with an attractive layout of accommodation arranged over three floors. In brief; entrance vestibule, sitting room with, large dining kitchen with stylish granite topped units. On the First Floor a large double bedroom and modern shower room with white suite. On the Second Floor is a further large, dual aspect double bedroom.
Outside is an enclosed private courtyard with useful brick outbuildings; one of which serves as a Utility Room.