Be the first to know
Selling Your Property?
Request a Free valuation
View properties we
Contact The Team
- Three Bedroom Village House with Adjoining Two Bedroom Cottage
- Conveniently Placed Village between Malton & Scarborough
- Well-Appointed Main House with Three Reception Rooms & Dining Kitchen
- Single Storey Cottage with Two Double Bedrooms
- Ideal Opportunity to Run as a Holiday Let / Long Term Let or as Annexe Accommodation
- Ample Parking & Single Garage
- West-Facing Rear Garden
- Viewing of this Versatile Property is Strongly Recommended
This spacious and versatile property dates back over 150 years and once served as the village shop. It now represents an excellent opportunity to purchase an immaculately presented three bedroom family home with an adjoining, self-contained two bedroom cottage.
The cottage has previously been let on a long-term basis but would also make an ideal holiday cottage, to generate a healthy income. Alternatively, it would also be ideal for purchasers that need annexe accommodation for dependent relatives or other commercially focused uses (subject to any necessary consents).
Both properties benefit from uPvc double glazing; central heating in the main house is oil fired whereas the cottage is electric.
The gardens are of a good-size and lie entirely to the rear, with lawn, borders, paved patio and timber deck. There is a generous gravelled parking area to one side, which leads to a single garage.
Located off the A64 at the foot of the Yorkshire Wolds with the Wolds Way nearby, Ganton is an easily accessible village which benefits from a parish church, pub, modern village hall facility and nationally renowned golf course. It is within easy reach of the coastal resorts of Scarborough and Filey (both 9 miles), Malton is 14 miles to the west and it is 31 miles to York.