Be the first to know
Selling Your Property?
Request a Free valuation
View properties we
Contact The Team
The Ridings, Norton
- Well-Presented Semi-Detached Two Bedroom Bungalow
- Spacious Lounge Diner Overlooking the Garden
- Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Two Bedrooms & Wet Room
- Gas Central Heating & uPvc Double Glazing
- Enclosed Back Garden with Delightful West-Facing Aspect
- Driveway with Parking for Several Cars
- Greenhouse & Two Garden Sheds
- Popular Location off Langton Road
- No Onward Chain
27 The Ridings is a well-presented semi-detached bungalow located in a popular part of town. The property is neutrally decorated throughout and benefits from uPvc double glazing and central heating via a replacement combi boiler.
The accommodation is arranged in such a way that all living areas overlook the rear garden and the bedrooms are located at the front of the bungalow; the property may also appeal to a buyer with mobility issues as there is a specially adapted wet room.
The back garden is of a reasonable size and enjoys a really pleasant, west-facing aspect. There is a further garden to the front and a driveway along the side of the bungalow.
Norton is a popular town which benefits from a comprehensive range of amenities including schools, shops, pubs, golf course, sports centre and swimming pool. The town is separated by a bridge over the River Derwent from Malton, which has in recent years gained a reputation as Yorkshire’s Food Capital and where there are further amenities. The railway station provides regular services to York from where London can be reached in less than 2 hours. The Ridings is located off Langton Road, and number 27 can be identified by our ‘For Sale’ board.