Cundalls Lifestyle and Leisure Department headed by Peter Elwess, together with Tom Watson,
offers a friendly and professional service specialising in the sale,
acquisition and valuation of lifestyle and leisure properties throughout Yorkshire.
Cundalls have acted for a number of clients in the sale and acquisition of lifestyle and leisure
based properties including log cabin developments, caravan sites, fisheries, equestrian properties,
holiday cottages and small country estates combining a mixture of lifestyle and leisure elements.
Our services now include being associated with 'Artic Homes',
manufacturers of high quality Finnish log homes and chalets,
and we are able to offer a complete service from initiating planning permission on sites,
to advising on design and layout of log cabins and the various options available regarding marketing and agency.
We are also able to offer specialist finance packages in association with leading Banks.
Cundalls' traditional links with agriculture also ensure that there is a regular supply of small holdings,
farms and land for sale, many of which have leisure and equestrian potential.
Cundalls provide professional and specialist advice in the following areas:-
- Sales and purchases of leisure properties, smallholdings and equestrian property
- Design and supply of high quality Log Homes/Log Cabins by Artic Homes
- Valuations for all purposes
- Diversification, Planning and Development advice
- Site identification and business appraisals
- Landlord and Tenant - Lettings and Rent reviews
- Tax Planning and Rating advice
- Occupational workers dwelling applications
If you are looking to acquire suitable sites or land for leisure development, or if you require a free, no obligation marketing advice and valuation, please contact our Malton Office to arrange an appointment.