Headed by partner Peter Elwess, together with associate Keith Warters and Tom Watson,
Cundalls combine strong historical links to agriculture in the region with utilisation of modern working practices
to offer a highly professional service to the rural community in North Yorkshire.
The broad range of services offered include:
- Farm and Land Sales
- Farm and Estate Management
- Valuations for all purposes
- Partnership and contract farming arrangements
- Development and Planning Advice
- Tax Planning
- Quotas and rating
- Farm secretarial services
- Preparation of plans and maps
- Claims for loss during pipe laying and overhead lines etc.
Cundalls are also partners in Malton Livestock Auctioneers with weekly sales of both fatstock and stores
together with regular special sales and primestock shows. For more information visit the agricultural auctions page.